In today’s digital world, a website is a must-have for any business. We’ve reviewed Booqable and our conclusion is that that for rental businesses, a Booqable website can be a real game changer!
So what is a Booqable rental website? Booqable is a very slick rental platform that allows customers to rent, book, and pay for your inventory online, without the need for human interaction. Booqable is designed to make your job as a rental business owner a lot easier. And if you are running, or thinking of starting a rental business online, if you aren’t running your inventory using the Booqable Rental Software platform, here’s 11 reasons why you definitely should consider investing in one in 2023.
Table of Contents:
- 24/7 Availability for Your Customers
- Streamline the Rental Process with Online Booking and Payment
- Stay Ahead of the Competition with a Mobile-Friendly Website
- Informed Decisions with Analytic Tracking
- Secure Transactions with Built-in Payment Gateway
- Rentals Available on the Go with Anytime, Anywhere Booking
- Reduce Manual Labor with Automation
- Grow Your Business with Increased Revenue
- A Booqable Website = Better Customer Service
- Seamless Platform Integration
- Manage Your Rental Business From Your Phone
1. 24/7 Availability for Your Customers
2. Streamline the Rental Process with Online Booking and Payment
With automated booking and payment process, you can sit back and relax while the website works for you, increasing bookings and revenue. Say goodbye to manual labor and hello to more free time to focus on other areas of your business.
3. Stay Ahead of the Competition with a Mobile-Friendly Website
A Booqable website that is mobile-friendly can increase your online visibility, as search engines favour mobile-friendly websites that are optimised for all devices. This will help bring more traffic to your website, and ultimately lead to more bookings.
4. Informed Decisions with Analytic Tracking
With a Booqable website, you can track customer behavior and analyze booking data, which can help you make informed decisions about your business. This information can also be used to improve your marketing efforts and optimize pricing.
5. Secure Transactions with Built-in Payment Gateway
With a Booqable website, you don’t have to worry about frauds or insecure payment methods, it comes with a built-in payment gateway for secure transactions.
6. Rentals Available on the Go with Anytime, Anywhere Booking
With a Booqable website, customers can book and pay for rentals from anywhere, at any time. So, your rental business will never be closed again.
7. Reduce Manual labor with Automation
With automation, you will have more time to focus on other areas of your business, such as customer service and maintenance.
8. Grow Your Business with Increased Revenue
Investing in a Booqable website to do the heavy lifting for your rental business can ultimately help you increase revenue, grow your business, and stay ahead of your competition due to time saved and all the handy automation processes that an integration with Booqable can offer.
9. A Booqable Website = Better Customer Service
With a booqable website, customers can easily access all the information they need regarding their rental, such as reservations, availability, pricing, and more. This can reduce the number of customer service inquiries you receive and enable you to focus on providing an exceptional service to those who do reach out. Additionally, you can also add a FAQ section, which can provide customers with most of the answers to their questions, also can save you time and resources.
10. Seamless Platform Integration
Although Booqable is primarily a rental business owners best friend, the platform itself doesn’t offer many front-end design features that allow your website storefront to be designed as “on-brand” as you might like. The good news is that Booqable allows for fairly seamless integration into your website platform such as WordPress or Shopify.
11. Manage Your Rental Business From Your Phone
With the recent release of the new Booqable iOS App 2.0 now with a powerful dashboard and a slick new interface, designed to give you and your team a clear overview of the tasks ahead. Users can now filter orders by date, status, and location, as well as register payments and pick up and return orders with simple-to-use quick action buttons. If you’ve used the old version of the app, you’ll be happy to now know that the Booqable tech team has redesigned all other screens in the app with big and small aesthetic changes to provide users with a much tidier user experience. Payments are now easier to request, accept, and register directly from your phone.